Dr. Sergei Shushunov QuickLyte® is a natural remedy for infant diarrhea developed by Lev Laboratories. This natural diarhea remedy contains a mixture of electrolytes, glucose, and tormentil root extract shown to be effective in reducing diarrhea. QuickLyte® is packaged as a powder in foil-lined packets, 4 packets per box. After reconstitution, Quicklyte® will have a concentration of electrolytes and glucose in 1 liter, which is similar to other rehydration solutions: sodium 50 mEq, potassium 20 mEq, chloride 40 mEq, citrate 30 mEq, and glucose 2.5%. One packet, when mixed with water makes 8 oz of diarrhea fighting drink.
The tormentil root extract present in QuickLyte® has been shown to significantly reduce the duration and severity of diarrhea.
- Clinically-proven effectiveness
- QuickLyte has a positive double effect: it improves water and electrolyte balance, and it shortens the duration of diarrhea.
- Using QuickLyte can eliminate the need for doctors and Emergency Room visits, prevents unnecessary expenses and reduces anxiety.
- QuickLyte is safe and has no known side effects.
- Natural fruit flavor is accepted by children of all ages.
- No age restrictions.
Contact Dr. Sergei Shushunov with any questions about childhood diarrhea